Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Basti Says

Basti Says I have a question for y'all. "Does everything and everyone who becomes associated with President Bush turn into a runny cow flop or am I just imagining things?" Take the latest episode with Tony Snow (See here http://tinyurl.com/razwv examiner) where he equates illegal invaders with speeders! And this is just the latest in a long line of people who have said the most outrageous things and never even blinked an eye at how ridiculous they sound. Then there was Meier's, the port deal, Iraq, the WOT, and on and on.

Are these people/events reflections of Bush's thoughts and policy? Yes I fully believe they are reflections of Bush's thoughts and policy. It really fries me to the max that I could have been so wrong about a man and the screwballs on sites like DU & the Daily Klos could have been so right.

|